Tuesday, August 19, 2025

Suya Chicken

Recipe adapted from African Bites
It was good. I think it could be spicier. Next time cook with garlic and serranos in pan before adding chicken like I normally do.
Ate with the Jollof Rice


Ingredients:
-1 TBSP garlic powder
-1 TBSP onion powder
-1 TBSP smoked paprika
-1 TBSP white pepper (added a little less because Eric doesn't like a lot)
-1/2-1 TBSP cayenne
-4 TBSP (64 g) of peanut butter (accidentally did like 80 g or so)
-1 TBSP bouillon (I used 1 cube)
-3 pounds skinless chicken thighs (I used breast)
-1 tsp salt
-oil

Directions:
1. Mix spices together
2. Add peanut butter to chicken and spices to marinate
2. Cook in pan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okra

Cook all of the okra because it shrinks like crazy Don't overcook! Air fryer 425 for 20 min (30 min too much and I left it in after turn...